SAS Partners Corporate Advisors and the World Trade Center (Chennai, Kochi and Bengaluru) in association with the Consulate General of the Netherlands in Bengaluru and The Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency (NFIA) organise a Webinar as part of our First Edition of the Webinar Series on “Internationalization of Indian Companies”.
Showcase The Netherlands is scheduled for 30 June 2020 from 1600 Hrs IST.
Netherlands has been one of India’s biggest and trade and investment partner in the European Union. There are over 200 Indian companies operating in the Netherlands. Reasons such as a strategic location, international business climate, superior infrastructure, competitive fiscal climate, highly educated and multilingual workforce, creative & innovative environment and exceptional quality of life etc., make Netherlands a preferred choice for international investors looking for opportunities.
Along with the BREXIT, the ongoing pandemic situation is creating uncertainties in the global expansion plans for multinational businesses and Indian are no different. Given the situation, it is important for any target geography to reposition in the strategic expansion roadmap of Indian Businesses with specific opportunities.
- Heine Lageveen, Deputy Consul General, Consulate General of the Kingdom of The Netherlands in Bangalore
- Balaji Venkatraman, Area Director (South), NFIA
- R Parthasarathy, Founder and Managing Director, iSolve Technologies
- Bose Nair, Vice President, World Trade Center – Bengaluru, Kochi and Chennai
- Reinier W L Russell, Managing Partner, Russel Advocaten, Netherlands
- Alex T. Koshy, Director – Advisory, SAS Partners Corporate Advisors
You can register for the webinar by filling out the registration form. Once registered, you will be sent a Zoom link that allows you to follow the webinar.